If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 22.08.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Business combination with Praxair, Inc.; revenue threshold for divestiture commitments to be exceeded
- 11.08.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
Linde AG: Business combination with Praxair, Inc.; increased requirements for the merger clearances are likely to exceed a threshold for merger clearances previously agreed between Linde and Praxair
- 04.08.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
Linde AG: Business combination with Praxair, Inc.; increased requirements for the merger clearances are likely to exceed a threshold for merger clearances previously agreed between Linde and Praxair
- 25.07.2018 / Corporate News /January to June 2018: Linde business performs well in the first half-year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The business of technology company The Linde Group performed well in the first half of 2018. "Linde is on the right track. We are seeing encouraging growth in revenue and were able once again to achieve a significant increase in our Group margin," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 20.07.2018 / Trade News /Linde Power Machines produced first coil-wound heat exchanger in Russia
- Today, Linde Power Machines LLC celebrated the production of the first coil-wound heat exchanger manufactured in its workshop near St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 16.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – agreement to sell assets in the Americas to Messer and CVC
- 12.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – Advanced negotiations regarding sale of parts of Linde’s Americas gases business
- 05.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – sale of Praxair's European gases business to allow merger clearance of the business combination by European Commission
- 26.06.2018 / Corporate News /Linde’s Digital Base Camp named “Best Innovation Lab 2018”
- Technology Group The Linde Group has been named “Best Innovation Lab 2018” for its Digital Base Camp, also ranking number one in the category “Industry”. The award is presented by the renowned business magazine Capital and the company Infront Consulting & Management GmbH.
- 26.06.2018 / Trade News /Linde and Evonik enter into strategic partnership for membrane-based natural gas processing
- The technology company The Linde Group and the specialty chemicals company Evonik Industries have concluded an exclusive cooperation agreement on the use of membranes for natural gas processing
- 04.06.2018 / Trade News /Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- 16.05.2018 / Corporate News /Deutsche Intensivpflege Holding takes over Linde REMEO Deutschland GmbH
- The health service provider Deutsche Intensivpflege Holding (DIH) will take over Linde REMEO Deutschland GmbH (REMEO) subject to regulatory approval.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 04.07.2014 / Trade News /Innovative Technik: Entwicklung zur CO2-Abtrennung am Kraftwerk Niederaußem geht in die nächste Runde
- Das gemeinsame Forschungsprogramm zur CO2-Wäsche von BASF, Linde und RWE Power am Kraftwerksstandort Niederaußem geht in die nächste Etappe: Für mindestens zwei weitere Jahre sollen an der Pilotanlage im Innovationszentrum Kohle neue Waschmittel und hochmoderne Messtechniken für die Optimierung des Abtrennprozesses von Kohlendioxid (CO2) aus dem Kraftwerksrauchgas erprobt werden.
- 01.07.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches global initiative to improve safe handling of acetylene gas
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its worldwide safety programme to improve the safe storage and transportation of acetylene cylinders by customers.
- 27.06.2014 / Trade News /Bechtel-Linde consortium to build large-scale ethylene plant at Baytown complex
Bechtel and Linde have been awarded a contract to design and build an ethylene plant in Texas for ExxonMobil. The plant will be built just east of Houston at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petrochemical complexes in the world.
- 16.06.2014 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary CRYO AB will build LNG fuel gas system for high-tech Finnish icebreaker
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract by Arctech Helsinki Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for a new icebreaker for the Finnish Transport Agency.
- 03.06.2014 / Trade News /Linde and BASF intend to jointly develop on-purpose butadiene technology
The Linde Group and BASF SE intend to cooperate in developing and licensing processes for the on-purpose production of linear butenes and butadiene.
- 02.06.2014 / Trade News /Siluria Technologies and Linde announce ethylene technology partnership
Siluria Technologies, a pioneer in the commercial production of fuels and chemicals made from clean and abundant natural gas, and The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- 23.05.2014 / Corporate News /Go ahead for the energy turnaround in Germany: Secretary of State Reiche opens hydrogen station at Berlin-Schönefeld
The Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Federal Transport Minister, Katherina Reiche, refuelled a fuel cell vehicle for the first time at the “Green Hydrogen Hub” (H2BER) of the TOTAL multi-energy fuelling station at Berlin-Schönefeld.
- 15.05.2014 / Corporate News /Minister Gabriel sees Energiepark Mainz as an important building block of Germany’s energy turnaround
Today, Germany’s Minister of Economics and Technology, Sigmar Gabriel, together with representatives of power utility Stadtwerke Mainz AG, Siemens AG, The Linde Group and RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, gave the starting signal for the construction of the Energiepark Mainz.
- 06.05.2014 / Corporate News /January to March 2014: Linde achieves a slight increase in revenue – growth slowed by exchange rate effects
The technology company The Linde Group achieved a slight increase in Group revenue in the first quarter of 2014 when compared with the first quarter of 2013.
- 28.04.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build a new hydrogen production unit for Neste Oil
The technology company The Linde Group and Finnish refining company Neste Oil have agreed on a long-term on-site hydrogen supply contract.
- 04.04.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to demonstrate its leading role in clean fuels at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2014. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 31.03.2014 / Trade News /Linde awarded Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell to build ethane cracking units
The technology company The Linde Group announced today that it has entered into an Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) with Shell Global Solutions International B. V. to build ethane cracking units on a global basis. The EFA is for ten years, with an option to be extended.
- 25.03.2014 / Trade News /Linde nimmt neue LNG-Tankstation in Bristol (UK) in Betrieb
Der Technologiekonzern The Linde Group hat für Asda Logistic Services (ALS) eine neue Tankstation für Flüssigerdgas (liquefied natural gas – LNG) errichtet, die heute ihren Betrieb aufgenommen hat.
- 17.03.2014 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings again and raises its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a steady business performance in the 2013 financial year, again achieving increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 24.02.2014 / Trade News /Alles Gute kommt von unten
Zur exakten Temperierung von Mischprozessen in der Chemie- und Lebensmitteltechnik kann die kryogene Kühlung mit flüssigem Stickstoff (N2) oder flüssigem Kohlendioxid (CO2) sinnvoll sein.
- 11.02.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to deliver two hydrogen plants to Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has recently signed an engineering and procurement contract for two hydrogen plants in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- 10.02.2014 / Trade News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS). Both measurement equipment and cylinders are scheduled for launch on a European Ariane-5 rocket in South America during summer 2014.
- 07.02.2014 / Corporate News /Linde and Nynas conclude hydrogen on-site contract
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a long-term contract with Nynas AB, one of the world leaders in the naphthenic specialty oils (NSP) and the bitumen business, for the on-site supply of hydrogen at Nynas’ refinery in Hamburg, Germany.
- 04.02.2014 / Trade News /Linde becomes global partner of Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will intensify its involvement in the Shell Eco-marathon, becoming a "Global Paddock Partner" for this year's event. Shell Eco-marathon is one of the world's most challenging student innovation competitions and takes place annually in Europe, America and Asia.
- 27.01.2014 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG and AG EMS conclude first contract in Germany for the delivery of liquefied natural gas as marine fuel
The shipping company Aktien-Gesellschaft EMS (AG EMS) and Bomin Linde LNG have signed the first contract for the delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Germany.
- 11.12.2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10.12.2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 25.11.2013 / Trade News /Linde enables zero refrigeration emissions for Marks & Spencer and Starbucks store deliveries
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it is running the first fleet of six eco-friendly FROSTCRUISE® vehicles in Europe, via its subsidiary supply chain company, Gist, for daily delivery routes to Marks & Spencer and Starbucks retail stores.
- 21.11.2013 / Trade News /LNG to be available in Hamburg and Bremerhaven by 2015: Bomin Linde LNG starts the implementation process for both terminals
- After finalizing project preparations, Bomin Linde LNG has now decided to initiate the implementation process for both facilities in Hamburg and Bremerhaven. Subject to approval from the authorities, Germany’s first LNG bunkering terminals will be operational in 2015.
- 20.11.2013 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare at MEDICA: Launch of LIV® IQ cylinder sets a benchmark for mobile oxygen therapy
- Today Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, presents LIV® IQ, the intelligent generation of oxygen cylinders with integrated pressure regulators, to a broad audience of healthcare professionals at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 29.10.2013 / Corporate News /January to September 2013: Linde gives a steady business performance
In the third quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group continued to give a relatively steady business performance, achieving significant growth in Group revenue and Group operating profit in the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
- 30.09.2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27.09.2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.
- 20.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 10.09.2013 / Trade News /New cryogenic technology significantly reduces Campylobacter in poultry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that positive results from trials of a new cryogenic technology could enable the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK to meet its 2015 Campylobacter reduction targets.
- 22.08.2013 / Trade News /Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 30.07.2013 / Corporate News /First half of 2013: Linde continues its steady business performance and confirms its outlook
In the second quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group built on its solid business performance in the first quarter of the year. In the six months ended 30 June 2013, it once again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 22.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde unveils world’s first hybrid gas regulator for increased safety and performance
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today announced the launch of SMOOTHFLO™, a ground-breaking technologically advanced gas pressure regulator. The new single-stage regulator, dubbed a “hybrid”, delivers performance similar to that of a multi-stage regulator and has a unique combination of embedded technologies and features making it a world first among industrial gas regulators.
- 16.07.2013 / Corporate News /Sapphire Energy and Linde expand partnership
Sapphire Energy, Inc., one of the world leaders in algae-based Green Crude oil production, and the technology company The Linde Group today announced they will expand their partnership to commercialize a new industrial scale conversion technology needed to upgrade algae biomass into crude oil.
- 08.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde starts delivery from largest helium facility in the world
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today shipped the first container from its newest helium source, Helium II, operated by Ras Gas at the Ras Laffan Industrial City in Qatar.
- 02.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde at SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2013 – Hall 5.0/booth C115 Welding the World. Together.
Linde will be showcasing a broad lineup of one-stop solutions enabled by industrial gases at this year's SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN international trade fair for joining, cutting and surfacing. Inspired by the company's motto "Welding the World. Together.", the Linde stand in hall 5.0, booth C115 will be covering the full spectrum from supply options through to specialised applications.
- 02.07.2013 / Trade News /Research cooperation develops innovative technology for environmentally sustainable syngas production from carbon dioxide and hydrogen
BASF, The Linde Group and ThyssenKrupp plan to develop an environmentally friendly and competitive basis for utilizing the climate gas carbon dioxide (CO2) on an industrial scale.
- 27.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde Electronics' carbon nanotube inks to drive innovation in next generation electronic devices
Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today launches a revolutionary new carbon nanotube ink to drive innovation in the development of next generation displays, sensors and other electronic devices.
- 19.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde and LiSEC launch new glass coating technology to improve solar energy yields
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of
S-COAT®, a highly innovative and cost effective anti-reflection (AR) coating technology which significantly increases light transmission values and resultant energy yields of solar modules
- 17.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to manage on-site gas supply for Russian petrochemical company SIBUR
Technology company The Linde Group will be managing the gas supply infrastructure of SIBUR, the largest petrochemical company in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe, at its Dzerzhinsk site in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, also building and operating two new air separation units (ASUs). Both companies signed a long-term contract to this effect today. Under the deal, Linde will be investing EUR 70 million in the ASUs. The new on-site plants are set to come on stream at the end of 2015.
- 03.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens petrochemical hub in the U.S.
The technology company The Linde Group will invest more than USD 200 million to build a large, state-of-the-art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, Texas.
- 29.05.2013 / Corporate News /New Supervisory Board elected at Linde AGM – Dr Manfred Schneider confirmed as Chairman
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, the shareholder representatives were elected in rotation for the new Supervisory Board. At the constitutive meeting of the Supervisory Board held immediately after the AGM, the members of the new Supervisory Board confirmed Dr Manfred Schneider as their Chairman.
- 28.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build large ammonia plant in Russia
The technology company The Linde Group has formed a joint venture with chemical company JSC KuibyshevAzot to build and operate a large ammonia plant at the Togliatti site in Russia's Samara region. Both partners signed an agreement to this effect on 27 May 2013. The deal will involve a total investment volume of around EUR 275 million. Both companies have an equal stake in the newly formed venture, Linde Nitrogen Togliatti.
- 17.05.2013 / Trade News /Linde to refuel world’s first hybrid hydrogen race car
Munich, 17 May 2013 – The Nürburgring 24 Hours Race on 19 and 20 May 2013 will see the world premiere of a very special Aston Martin race car - the first hybrid hydrogen-powered race car to compete in an international motorsport event.
- 13.05.2013 / Trade News /Linde invests in crop science as challenge to food security intensifies
Linde Gases, a division of the Linde Group, today announced the launch of its Crop Science business. The re-energised product and service offering – previously referred to as its "fumigants" business – is recognition of Linde's renewed commitment to combating the increasing challenges facing the world food supply chain.
- 09.05.2013 / Trade News /BOC secures long-term supply deal with SSI Steel UK
BOC today announced it has signed a long-term agreement to supply industrial gases to one of the biggest steelmakers in the UK, SSI Steel UK.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde has decided to call and redeem EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond
The Linde Group has decided to call and redeem the EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond issued by Linde Finance B.V. in 2003 and guaranteed by Linde AG at its nominal amount. Call and Redemption of the bond shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Bond on July 3, 2013.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 22.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde and Pelchem join forces to fuel M2M innovation
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its material support for electronics manufacturing by announcing a strategic partnership with Pelchem, the global fluorochemicals specialist, to accelerate the development of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- 16.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde provides hydrogen fueling systems for BMW materials handling expansion
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, USA, 16 April 2013 – BMW Manufacturing's plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has more than doubled its fleet of material handling equipment using hydrogen fueling systems provided by Linde North America. The 4.0 million square foot production facility now powers its entire hydrogen-fuel cell fleet of more than 230 units to service the plant's production and logistics functions, making it one of the largest fuel cell forklift sites in the world.
- 10.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde launches dual tranche bond transaction of EUR 650 m and USD 500 m
AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 650 m and USD 500 m of senior notes with respectively 10-year and 5-year maturities. The euro denominated bond, with a coupon of 2.00 %, was priced at 45 basis points over Euro-MidSwaps. The USD bond bears a coupon of 1.50 % and was priced at 67 basis points over USD-MidSwaps.
- 09.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build major plant complex for Reliance in India
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to build several plants to generate and purify gases in Jamnagar, India. Part of the Reliance Group, India’s largest private enterprise, RIL specialises in the energy and petrochemicals industries.
- 08.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde to showcase clean energy innovations at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2013. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 20.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build natural gas terminal for Gassco AS in Emden (Germany)
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build a natural gas terminal in the town of Emden in northern Germany. The deal is worth around EUR 260 million. The contract was awarded by Norwegian state-owned company Gassco AS on behalf of Gassled joint venture.
- 12.03.2013 / Trade News /Selas Fluid Processing Corporation changes name to Linde Engineering North America Inc.
- Selas Fluid Processing Corporation announced today that the company’s Executive Board has approved a name change to Linde Engineering North America Inc., effective immediately. The company engineers, supplies and constructs air separation and synthesis gas plants as well as technology furnaces and fired process equipment for the refining, petrochemical, chemical, gas, and pharmaceutical industries.
- 11.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build six major air separation units in China
The technology company The Linde Group will build six major air separation units for Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. and Shenhua Logistics Group Co. Ltd. in Yinchuan in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in Northwest China.
- 11.03.2013 / Trade News /Linde takes over joint venture OCAP in Netherlands as sole shareholder
The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, acquired the remaining shares of its partner Volker Wessels Stevin Deelnemingen in the OCAP joint venture (Organic CO2 for Assimilation by Plants). With immediate effect the supplier of industrial gases is thus the sole shareholder. The acquisition enables The Linde Group to reinforce its position in the global energy and environment growth market as one of the leading suppliers of clean technologies for its Clean Energy Programm.
- 07.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde achieves double-digit growth and sets new medium-term targets
The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a robust performance in the 2012 financial year, again achieving significant increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 28.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde partners with Voltaix to drive the development of next-generation NAND flash memory chips.
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its commitment to memory manufacturing with the announcement of a significant investment in a new ultra-high purity disilane plant in Upper Mt. Bethel Township, Pennsylvania, USA, owned by Voltaix, leading manufacturer of materials for the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries. Linde has partnered with Voltaix to facilitate the production of next-generation NAND flash memory chips, which requires high volumes of disilane (Si2H6)..
- 25.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde and Forest BtL sign licensing agreement for Carbo-V® technology
Munich, 24th January 2013: Linde Engineering Dresden GmbH has signed an agreement with the Finnish Forest BtL Oy for the licensing of the biomass gasification technology Carbo-V®, which will be implemented in a new Biomass–to-Liquid (BtL) plant in Kemi, Northern Finland. The commercial operation for the production of biodiesel and naphtha is expected to start at the end of 2016.
- 18.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde to build a new liquid carbon dioxide plant in Thailand
- Linde Thailand Public Company Limited (Linde Thailand), a member of The Linde Group, announced that it will invest about Bt 500 million (about EUR 12 million) to install a new merchant carbon dioxide plant in Map Ta Phut, Rayong.
- 14.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde shows how energized solutions can improve economics and environmental impact of European hydraulic fracturing
- The Linde Group today announced that Dr. Art Shirley, will give a presentation at the European Unconventional Gas Summit on how Linde's energized solutions are helping producers increase the productivity and decrease the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing in the U.S.
- 04.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde wins fourth LNG project in China
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with Sichuan Tongkai Energy and Technology Development Company for the design and supply of the Bazhong Phase II LNG plant. After winning back the customer against strong competition, this is now the fourth LNG project for the Linde Engineering Division in China.
- 21.12.2012 / Trade News /Industry initiative targets the development of a network of hydrogen refueling stations for fuel cell electric vehicles in Germany
- Building up a refueling station network for fuel cell electric vehicles is taking on a concrete form. The current partners in the H2 Mobility initiative are working on implementing a business model to build up a nationwide hydrogen refueling station network in Germany.
- 17.12.2012 / Corporate News /Linde acquires homecare company Calea France SAS
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed an agreement to acquire the homecare company Calea France SAS (Sèvres, France). Calea generated revenue in the 2011 financial year of EUR 28 m with around 200 employees. The transaction is expected to be completed at the beginning of 2013.
- 09.12.2012 / Trade News /Gazprom Export and Linde sign Helium Memorandum of Understanding
- In Paris, Alexander Medvedev and Tom Blades have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) stipulating cooperation in implementing new helium production projects
- 27.11.2012 / Trade News /Linde sees rapid growth as chosen gas supplier by three leading Gen 8.5 display manufacturers in China
- Wins three major bulk gas contracts and opens new gas facilities to enable development of next-generation Ultra High Definition displays
- 26.11.2012 / Corporate News /Linde awarded major contract for LNG plant by PETRONAS in Malaysia
- The technology company The Linde Group has received an order for a mid-scale liquefied naturals gas (LNG) plant from Malaysia LNG Sdn. Bhd., a production subsidiary of Malaysia's national oil and gas company PETRONAS.
- 23.11.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to build LNG terminal near Gothenburg, Sweden, for Skangass
- The technology company The Linde Group has been commissioned by Norwegian-based Skangass AS to build a mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at the west coast of Sweden, in Lysekil, 100 kilometres north of Gothenburg.
- 29.10.2012 / Corporate News /January to September 2012: Linde's business performance remains steady and its outlook is confirmed
The performance of the technology company The Linde Group has remained steady in the nine months ended 30 September 2012, with Group revenue and Group operating profit both increasing once again.
- 25.10.2012 / Trade News /Bomin Linde joint venture is planning its first liquefied natural gas terminal in the Port of Hamburg
- Starting point for the Bomin Linde LNG GmbH & Co. KG: The first project is the construction of a liquefied natural gas terminal intended to provide ships with the cleaner fuel in the P ort of Hamburg. This is based on the successful completion of a feasibility study conducted by the Hamburg Port Authority and Linde.
- 22.10.2012 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative glass melting technology to reduce NOx emissions
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of COROX® LowNOx a ground-breaking glass melting solution that will significantly reduce emissions of harmful nitrous oxides (NOx) in order to meet increasingly strict emission regulations set by the European Union (EU).
- 18.10.2012 / Trade News /News 2012-10-18 Trade News
- News 2012-10-18 Trade News
- 15.10.2012 / Trade News /Linde supports BOSCH in developing cleaner automotive technologies
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the completion of a major gas supply system installation, along with supply of high purity specialty gases for BOSCH, to aid the development of cleaner automotive technology.
- 02.10.2012 / Corporate News /Official opening of the Chemical-Biotechnological Process Centre in Leuna
After a construction period of almost two years, the new Fraunhofer Center for Chemical-Biotechnological Processes (CBP) in Leuna was today officially opened by the Chancellor of Germany.
- 20.09.2012 / Trade News /Linde opens world leading aquaculture innovation centre in Norway
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has announced the opening of their state-of-the-art Innovation Centre for Aquaculture, a pioneering R&D and testing unit located at Ålesund in Norway. The centre was formally opened by Norway's Vice Minister of the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad, at an inauguration ceremony today.
- 18.09.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to be listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
On 24 September 2012, Linde AG will be added to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI World) in acknowledgement of continued progress in its sustainability performance.
- 12.09.2012 / Trade News /Swindon to pioneer green hydrogen transport
- Vehicles powered by green hydrogen will be a regular feature of the transport scene around Swindon over the coming years, with the expansion of BOC's Hydrogen Refuelling Station at the Honda of the UK Manufacturing site on the outskirts of the town.
- 05.09.2012 / Corporate News /Linde launches EUR 1 bn bond
Linde AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 1 bn of senior notes with an 8-year maturity. The bond, with a coupon of 1.75 % issued under the EUR 10 bn EMTN programme, was priced at 35 basis points over MidSwaps.
- 29.08.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to build Vietnam's largest air separation unit
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a long-term contract to supply Vietnamese steel company POSCO SS-Vina (PSSV) with industrial gases.
- 14.08.2012 / Corporate News /Linde completes acquisition of Lincare
- The Linde Group announced today that it has successfully completed its previously announced acquisition of Lincare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR). As a result of the transaction, Lincare has become a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Linde.