The Linde Group is named after its founder, Dr. Carl von Linde, who was the first to develop a method for producing oxygen, nitrogen, argon and other rare elements through the separation of liquefied air.
This method has been named after him (“Linde” method) in international literature. During the century of its international presence in the industrial gases sector, LINDE has also been a leader in the continuous improvement of production and product quality processes, as well as in the safety and operation of production units.
Thanks to constant technological improvements, innovation in equipment design and manufacturing, as well as integration of modern automatic control systems, LINDE company now stands for cutting-edge technology and know-how among liquefied air separation plants.
Linde - Hadjikyriakos Gas Ltd is certified by the Cyprus Certification Company, CCC (Accredited Certification Body) according to the following international standards:
1. CYS EN ISO 9001:2008, CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY – QUALITY SYSTEM
2. CYS EN ISO 14001:2004, CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
3. OHSAS 18001:2007, CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
4. CYS EN ISO 22000, CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY – FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Linde - Hadjikyriakos Gas Ltd is certified with the following approvals from ΕΒΕΤΑΜ (Notified body of the Hellenic Republic):
1. Quality system approval for the periodic inspection of transportable pressure equipment according to directive 99/36/ΕΚ (Annex IV, Part ΙΙΙ, Module 2) and
2. Approval for the regulation of operation of the Centre of Cylinder Testing.
In addition, the company is approved as a Pharmaceutical company by the Pharmaceutical Services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Cyprus, with the following certificates:
1. License to manufacture / import of medicinal products from third countries (No. 036) and
2. Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice of a Manufacturer (GMP Certificate)